Last Updated: September 26, 2020
- Jesús Sánchez Santos and Nuria Montes Vilches.
- Neighbors of the city of Seville.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Purpose of the website: information on competitions, motorcycle riders and equipment for motorcyclists.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Responsible for the treatment: Jesús Sánchez Santos
- Contact details of the person in charge: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You can send a communication to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask MOTOSAN if it is treating your data.
- Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by MOTOSAN for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the treatment: MOTOSAN will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue to be treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, MOTOSAN will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which MOTOSAN is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the MOTOSAN responsible (indicated above) or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data: At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or erase, in whole or in part, the data stored on the Website. You just have to send an email to email@example.com and request it.
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
User data uploaded by MOTOSAN to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers their consent until they withdraw it.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF DATA
The website undertakes to use the data included in the file, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on Data Protection of Personal character.
MOTOSAN adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses. However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, MOTOSAN cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware ) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Also, MOTOSAN has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data. In case of detecting a breach, MOTOSAN undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
This Website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data in contact by email and in comment forms. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
REGISTRATION OF DATA PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
Web and hosting: The MOTOSAN Website has an SSL TLS .V1.2 encryption (issued by Let’s Encrypt) that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that MOTOSAN has contracted to Raiola Networks.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by MOTOSAN.
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties of the same case write on the website from the same IP), thus as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data via email and other means of communication indicated to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments form: On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments on the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and also the email address, name, website and IP address are collected internally. The data is stored on Raiola Networks servers.
User registration: Not allowed unless expressly requested.
Email: Our email service provider is Raiola Networks.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). The content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Other services: Certain services provided through the Website may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimacy: The purpose of the processing of this data will be solely to provide you with the information or services that you request.
Presence in networks: MOTOSAN has a profile in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that MOTOSAN will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles. Thus, MOTOSAN may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case will MOTOSAN extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is specifically and expressly obtained to do so.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, MOTOSAN will help and advise you to this end to the extent of its possibilities.
PROCESSORS OUTSIDE THE EU
Storage and encryption. MOTOSAN uses encrypted storage services from Dropbox.
Email. The MOTOSAN email service is provided using the services of Raiola Networks.
Social networks. MOTOSAN makes use of the US social networks Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the Website, being on its servers that MOTOSAN processes the data that, through them , users, subscribers or navigators deliver to or share with the MOTOSAN firm.
Your information is protected according to our privacy and cookies policy.
You will always have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and forgetting your data.
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS WITH OUR USERS
Access and / or use of this website attributes to whoever performs it the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservation, this Legal Notice in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
In the use of the MOTOSAN website, the User agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of MOTOSAN or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the MOTOSAN portal or that would prevent, from any way, the normal use of the website.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
The Website contains texts prepared for merely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations, so its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases. The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of MOTOSAN. The content of the articles published on this Website cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
The external links contained in this Website lead to sites managed by third parties. MOTOSAN is not responsible for the contents or the state of said sites. The use of external links does not imply that MOTOSAN recommends or approves the contents of the landing pages.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the MOTOSAN portal or to any of its component elements, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse is expressly prohibited to the User. , forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify MOTOSAN of this circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
REGULATION AND RESOLUTION OF CONFLICTS
These Conditions of Use of the Website are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet on this same Website.
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which MOTOSAN will be a part to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or from any MOTOSAN activity except to resolve those conflicts that cause the development of an activity that requires membership, in which case The Client must contact the corresponding body of the appropriate bar association.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM USERS
Access and / or use of this website attributes to whoever performs it the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this Legal Notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with MOTOSAN. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the MOTOSAN website provide links to other own websites and content that is owned by third parties. The User who intends to establish any technical link device from her website to the MOTOSAN portal must obtain the prior written authorization of MOTOSAN. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between MOTOSAN and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by MOTOSAN of its contents or services.
OTHER CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice. Likewise, it undertakes, except for prior, express and written authorization from MOTOSAN to use the information contained in the website, exclusively for your information, not being able to directly or indirectly carry out commercial exploitation of the contents to which it has access.
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. MOTOSAN does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content that is collected on said web pages.
Unless express, prior and written authorization of MOTOSAN, reproduction, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited.
It is strictly prohibited to carry out, without the prior consent of MOTOSAN, any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, MOTOSAN will not assume any responsibility derived, or that could arise, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. For this reason I inform you that you can exercise these rights by means of a written and signed request that you can send, along with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
MOTOSAN does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
MOTOSAN is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
EUROPEAN ONLINE LITIGATION RESOLUTION PLATFORM
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In general, the relations between MOTOSAN and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
In the event that any User has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment about the MOTOSAN portal, please contact email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
In accordance with the LSSICE, MOTOSAN does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User.
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
El servidor web no te asocia como persona si no a tu navegador web. De hecho, si navegas habitualmente con Internet Explorer y pruebas a navegar por la misma web con Firefox o Chrome verás que la web no se da cuenta que eres la misma persona porque en realidad está asociando al navegador, no a la persona.
In order for you to understand the scope of disabling cookies, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or visiting the physical store if it has one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- You can disable the use of the DART cookie from the Google ad system by accessing the Google privacy center.
Additionally, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
You have more information about Cookies at: Wikipedia
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of one pixel by one pixel, visible or invisible, placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to obtain a pattern of the users of a site.
You have more information about web beacons at: Wikipedia
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
When accessing the MOTOSAN website, we inform you that if you continue browsing, various own and third-party cookies will be installed corresponding to the analytics of the website (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use that you make the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics on our users.
As a user, you can reject the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not work properly.
You can even check your preferences about cookies on this website right now in the following button:
I WANT TO CHECK MY COOKIES PREFERENCES NOW
The following table is included below, for illustrative purposes only, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are their own or those of third parties (and identification of the third party contracted or whose services they have decided to use) and their purpose
|Strictly necessary||User input cookie|
User identification or authentication session cookie
User security cookie
Media player session cookie
Session cookie to balance the load C. user interface customization
Complement cookie (plug-in) to share and exchange social content (Facebook and Twitter)
Cookie to fill in the forms. of the Disqus commenting system that remembers the acceptance of cookies
|They serve to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third Party Cookies:|
|Google Analitycs,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign|
|Advertising Google, Inc. (_cfduid)||User preferences, information about the interaction with the website (requested service, date and time), browser type and language, geographic location)||Improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user avoiding the appearance of advertisements that they have already seen|
|Behavioral advertising||Information on Social Participation and User Monitoring.||The main objective of the cookies of this host is: Orientation / Advertising|
|Technical cookies. They reinforce security when accessing the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.||Technical cookies. They reinforce security when accessing the PayPal payment platform. They can link to paypalobjects.com.|
Currently this website hosts advertisements for:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies.
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies policy
- Google+ and Google Maps cookie, according to the provisions on their page about what type of cookies they use
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you are using a mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Here is how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search for cookies field.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested web will appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies box.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
- Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
AMAZON AFFILIATE PROGRAM
MOTOSAN participates in the Amazon EU Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide websites with a way to earn advertising commissions by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Amazon.es.